The Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Prophecy

Roleplay here, while seeing updates about my novels, and other projects. We are always accepting new members. Feel free to register at any time. We're quite friendly, so you needn't worry about anything.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GENERAL RULES:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
You want the truth? You want the truth?! Well, I can't handle the truth!
Star

Number of posts : 3588
Location : THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
Current Mood : Fine - Freaked out, insecure, neurotic, and emotional.
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Other Information
GENERAL RULES: Left_bar_bleue0/0GENERAL RULES: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

GENERAL RULES: Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL RULES:   GENERAL RULES: Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:11 am

1. Please, if you have a complaint, take it to the PM messaging system. You wouldn't want someone to walk into your board and start insulting you, would you?
2. If the board creator says to do something, then I suggest you do it, because it's their board, they make the rules.
3. Do not threaten or harass any moderators, or any other user for that matter.
4. The moderator's decision is final, as I said earlier, take your arguments to PM messages.
5. Do not spam the boards with unrelated topics or posts.
6. Keep all posts civil, and clean. Any foul language, vulgar referrace, or abusive material will be deleted.
7. If you see someone posting any offensive material, report them to a moderator immediately.

These rules are subject to update regularly, so be sure to check back here. Also, if you have any questions, PM any moderator, and they will be glad to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Toxic-Graphics.net

GENERAL RULES:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prophecy :: Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: